October 1, 2023
Sightpath Medical (“Company,” “Our,” “Us,” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.sightpathmedical.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through our Website. (Please also refer to the California Supplemental Privacy Notice if you are a resident in California.)
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you disagree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates. When this policy changes, we will update the “Last revised” date at the top of the page.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
OurWebsite is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-728-9615.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website, information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits when accessing our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For security or fraud preventative purposes.
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of the Website.
- To carry out our obligations, enforce our rights, and protect our interests and those of third parties.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-728-9615.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To exercise our legal and contractual rights; and/or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may email us at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may have links to other websites or resources over which the Company does not have control. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of those websites. You acknowledge that we are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and you further agree that we are not responsible for the content of such websites. Your use of such websites is subject to the terms of conditions and privacy policies located on the linked websites.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: