The Customer Resource Library offers practices access to useful do-it-yourself practice development modules, tools and videos to assist practice staff in their internal and external marketing and implementation efforts in a simple, user-friendly experience.
While our library provides a roadmap for success and includes information on topics ranging from Staff Training and Patient Education to Co-Management and Media Relations, we are constantly seeking to develop additional proprietary materials. Just in time for 2016 planning, we have added a number of tools to help customers develop their own marketing plans and define growth initiatives.
Here is an overview of the many documents and tools that have recently been added to the Customer Resource Library:
- Getting Started Guide: New to Sightpath or to practice development? This outline will help practices navigate through the available resources in order to launch a new service or kick off new projects. Available for all customers.
- Marketing Planning Toolkit: Designed to help you write an effective practice marketing plan and track your initiatives. Available for all customers.
- How to Craft a Marketing Plan learning module
- Brainstorming Checklist with questions and ideas to get you started
- Marketing Plan presentation template
- Sample Budget editable spreadsheet
- Task Timeline for understanding resources and deadlines
- Social Media Toolkit: Our Social & Digital Media Toolkit includes tips and guidelines to help anyone master this medium. Available for all customers.
- Defining Social Media Policies
- Facebook Administration
- Increasing Engagement
- Creating Content
- Using Instagram & Twitter
- Handling Missteps
- Cataract Packages: This editable template provides a starting point for practices to create their own procedure options document for patient education. Available to Laser Cataract and Traditional Cataract customers.
Be sure to visit SightpathMedical.com and click on Customer Resource tab to access these and many other documents created to help in your practice success. For more information or to request your Customer Resource Library access code, please email Marketing@SightpathMedical.com.